Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Well, this is my first blog. I thought it was about time I expanded my web presence, given my push into the Company arena and finally looking at product development. My intentions for this blog are to share some tips and tricks I find on my journeys, plus comment on events that I'm involved in that I think deserve to be shared. My company Virtuate Limited www.virtuate.com based in Wellington, New Zealand started trading in April this year, and is already gaining a reputation for delivering high quality, low cost, fast turnaround solutions. We focus on Oracle eBusiness Suite solutions - and are keen to provide best on-site and remote solutions available. If you're involved with any of the Oracle Applications / Oracle eBusiness Suite modules and have any frustrations or questions - keep an eye on our website or send us an email.

No comments: