Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Oracle APEX, SEO and Google

One of my major gripes with Oracle APEX is / was its lack of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendliness. At least of couple of us down under have almost pulled out our hair trying to get APEX to play nicely with Google, lynx, Apache rewrite etc. without much success. A couple of references here and here (thanks Steve).

Well, the good news is that a "session 0" fix and the related URL redirect issue look to be resolved in APEX 3.1.2 (patch 7313609) recently released, expertly covered by John Scott here , glad that it got your attention John! So that should really help with Google's crawlers and raise the profile of APEX sites using session 0.

4 comments:

Benny Andhika said...

Not sure about what you post here. But, it's still informative. Thanks.

Regard,
Blog SEO

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Well, the good news is that a "session 0" fix and the related URL redirect issue look to be resolved in APEX 3.1.2 (patch 7313609) recently released, expertly covered by John Scott here , glad that it got your attention John! seo services affordable

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I'm just using my own experiences as the basis for my opinion. Whenever I have downloaded a Blogger template, the layout designer was all discombobulated. Orange County seo

swaggy said...

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!
goldpromotion.com