Sunday, February 21, 2021

... and we're back!

Wow - it has been a long time since I posted here! So much so that the world has changed - with an onslaught of content and apps and tools and technologies and Cloud! However that said I've found myself coming back to visit my old posts from time to time as technical references to especially fiddly things are often lost in the mix of content these days. I've always had a list of things to add here, and over the last few years I've been working in-depth with the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite and picked up a bunch of tips and tricks along the way, so the list is even longer now ;-)

Although there are more people documenting more things there are still plenty of techniques that are obscure but warrant being being referenced.

So, we'll start off with a couple of easy ones, maybe something using OBIEE back end catalog updates, then kick into some tougher ones .... maybe Google Earth KML output from Oracle SQL/BI Publisher or something like that :-)

Enjoy ...

This is a post from Gareth's blog at http://garethroberts.blogspot.com

No comments: